Now that all the major features planned for the 1.0 release are in, we are focusing on polish. This release includes a few minor additions and improvements, as well as a large number of bug fixes.
Building & Item Placement
- Added mod labels to the building templates list.
- Added a violet stone planter window box.
- Fixed fence posts causing buildings to be unbuildable.
- Fixed holes in buildings blocking the placement cursor.
- Fixed the building fixtures list missing items from the inventory.
- Fixed the Ascendancy townhouse building template being unbuildable.
- Fixed several collision issues with workbenches and the Amberstone statue.
- Fixed items disappearing from the placement menu if their placement ghost is canceled.
- Fixed citizens ending up on top of shrines after placing them.
- Added item quality to food (faster eating, happier eaters, worth more).
- Added new Shepherd and Trapper class perks.
- Removed unimplemented class perks.
- Increased the maximum number of crafting orders from 30 to 200.
- Reduced trapping grounds spawn rates.
- Reduced net worth immigration requirements for large cities.
- Changed immigration requirements to be round numbers.
- Improved recipe crafting time balance.
- Fixed hearthlings sometimes ignoring mining regions.
- Fixed beds remaining assigned after being undeployed.
- Fixed the harvester golem being unable to harvest farms.
- Fixed Rabbit dispatch quests lasting 10 minutes instead of 2 days.
- Fixed pets conversing with the same citizen over and over in small towns.
- Fixed trader quests asking for unobtainable deprecated fence items.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the archer to stop attacking animals.
- Fixed sugar and sugarbell fitting the same storage filters.
- Fixed storage filters for several Geomancer-related items.
- Fixed trappers sometimes ignoring town alert.
- Fixed bug meat kabobs counting as raw.
- Added Raise Camera and Lower Camera key bindings (Page Up/Down by default).
- Added recipe Effort (crafting time) display to the crafting menu.
- Added a link to each mod’s Steam Workshop page in the missing mods UI.
- Added a hint to suggest the Ascendancy kingdom for new players.
- Fixed citizens, shops, and other UIs sometimes not updating correctly.
- Fixed crafting UI craft/maintain buttons sometimes being unclickable.
- Fixed the Esc key not working correctly after dismissing the citizens menu.
- Fixed Titan encounters to work properly in multiplayer when a player disconnects.
- Fixed a slowdown caused by Titan roots of evil spawning underwater.
- Fixed Titan wave attacks having an inaccurate hitbox.
- Added names for hearthlings, towns, and Titans from Kickstarter backers.
- Added sound effects for herbalists, corrupt wolves, and wet stones.
- Added several more landmarks.
- Improved water performance.
- Fixed citizens dispatched on quests reappearing on reload.
- Fixed quest rewards not being automatically added to the player’s inventory.
- Fixed physics-affected entities falling one unit too far.
- Fixed several issues that could cause restocking to stop.
- Fixed several typos and inaccuracies in campaign and UI text.
- Fixed traveler NPCs spawning and idling in cities that have no market stalls.
- Fixed an error when reloading savegames saved on a Lucky day.
- Fixed an error in unlocking some Northern Alliance city tier reward recipes.
- Fixed support for modded biomes that don’t specify seasons or weather.
- Fixed support for modded crop types that don’t specify season preferences.
- Fixed support for modded recipes that specify workshops with no catalog data.
- Fixed errors in combat, equipment, building, AI, and many other systems.
- Fixed several crashes.