This small hotfix solves a few major issues that slipped into A24+:
- Fixed hearthlings sometimes not reappearing on client reconnect in multiplayer games.
- Fixed hearthlings sometimes ignoring the laws of physics and taking to the skies.
- Fixed storage default filter setting not working for non-stockpile storages.
- Fixed campaigns that wait for net worth failing to run.
- Fixed being unable to designate zones in the finished parts of mining regions.
- Fixed appeal vision not recognizing upper floors of buildings.
- Fixed several of the more severe AI errors.
It is now available on both the stable and unstable Steam branches.