Albert (and Chris)! Do you never sleep???!
Folks, here’s release-450, up on Steam Unstable.
Here are the patch notes for this release:
- Fixed bug that caused bad performance when building tall structures.
- Fixed crash placing freestanding walls when a column location could not be found.
- Support connecting two buildings with a freestanding wall.
- Only user placed ladders can be removed from the top. This helps to prevent hearthlings from stranding themselves on the roof.
- Changed storage filters to account for flour and wheat.
- Fixed UI error when promoting a hearthling and closing the dialog too fast.
- Prevent the ‘None’ checkbox on a storage filter from becoming stuck.