Hey everyone, thank you all for your bug reports! We’ve got a few fixes for you on our Steam Unstable branch:
- Fixes for a variety of party-related errors
- Hearthlings do not ping pong between safety points
- Combat tuning: health regen rate, encounter frequency, menace, loot drops, equipment stats
- Weapons can now scale up during encounters
- Performance improvements for farms
- Fix various memory leaks in UI, especially listeners, views, and tooltips
- Poyo pot pie has net worth
- Fixed uncaught type error in stockpile UI
- Remove unused scaffolding objects from the game
- Fixed issue in the scaffolding renderer
- Undead names now appear in unit frame
- Alert UI displays correctly on load when in alert mode
- Put back red text for incompatible saves
- Fixed combat music not turning off
- All tonics can now be stockpiled
- Fixed error on trying to remove building that isn’t started yet
- Fix UI issue on splash screen
Mod Version 2!
Also, if you are a modder and your mod is compatible with Alpha 14, please update your mod’s manifest.json file to:
This way, your mod will load properly. Thanks!
Let us know how it’s going for you, and keep filing bugs on discourse.stonehearth.net!