We’re really, really close to the official release of Alpha 15!
But we’re still fixing bugs and adding some needed enhancements.
Here’s what you’ll find in this release:
Craft piles of wood, wheat, stone, and clay. For example, a log pile, crafted by the carpenter, converts 18 logs into a pile of logs. You can then harvest the pile of logs later. This helps people who want to have a large number of resources when inventory space is scarce.
Dual Channel Alerts
Combat related alerts now show above normal notifications when both are present. This allows you to see important messages while trading with a trader.
- Fix ai spinning during combat where there are no basic attacks and all special attacks are on cooldown
- Fill in missing scaffolding blueprints
- Don’t try to merge scaffolding that is not vertically contiguous
- Add user setting for infinite inventory
- Fix for stacks bug in building cost
- Fix over-wide building cost UIs
- Share filters between doors for the same player id
- Fix for movement speed tracker and movement guard tracker sharing the same variable. It made it so calculating speed tracker presence would inappropriately invalidate movement guard presence
- Fix building dependency analysis to always traverse the available dependencies, but then mask away directions based on what stage of the dep analysis we’re in.
- Change inventory function such that add_item always adds an item — this is for safety reasons as sometimes we have code that expects items in the inventory to function. For areas where items might not need to be added to inventory, use inventory:add_item_if_not_full
- Workbenches are now always added to town inventory
- Various fixes to walls
- Fix doors so they work properly when player amenity changes
- Fix for immigration report not scaling with large numbers
- Fix networth for a few items so they fall within reasonable crafting material cost ranges
- Fix rotations for potted catcus and golden clay wall planter
- Fix region rotations for frostsnap box
- Fix hearthling pathing
- Increase health threshold for imminent death notification