Alpha 13 is getting verrrrry close to the finish line!
Develop-2717 is now live on the Steam Latest (unstable) branch.
Here’s what’s new in this release:
- Fixed bug that caused enemies not to attack.
- Fixed bug that caused hearthlings to float after ladders or earth had been removed from below them.
- Fixed bug that enabled tasks on the Citizens window that were prohibited by a hearthling’s profession.
- Fixed bug that caused doors/gates not to open for hearthlings.
- Doors can now be placed in the world like furniture, so they can now be placed in mines/tunnels. The Wooden Double Door fits perfectly with a 4 block wide opening.
- Selecting items to loot will now ignore items already in storage.
- Check for collisions when placing items in buildings or on structures.
- Fixed tooltip on storage filters to show where clay is stocked.
- Clay Bricks are no longer used to craft themselves.
- Fixed model and collision regions for a bunch of items.
- Fixed and improved rug placement.
- Try to prevent items from being stuck inside roofs.
- Fixed stock category for the Coarse Fiber Bundle.
- Many updates to Potter assets.
- Several additions to Rayya’s Children Cook recipes.
- Potter’s Cutter is now crafted by the Mason.
- Tweaked experience gain so that there is more balance when leveling up professions.
- Zoom to citizen when clicked in the Citizens window.
- Waterfalls have a new animated effect that depends on the amount of water flowing.
- Tweaked prices on a number of items.
- Allow promotion talismans to be sold.