Hey Everyone, we’ve updated the Steam Latest branch with a few more bugfixes and features:
- Fixed crashing bugs when placing free-standing walls.
- Fixed windows not being placed on buildings.
- Fixed bug that caused hearthlings to walk to the wrong location when picking up items from stockpiles.
- Fixed bug that prevented using ladders to reach mining zones on cliffs.
- Fixed hearthlings floating in air after hanging an item on a wall.
- Fixed engine error when a hearthling cannot reach an item to pick it up.
- Fixed engine error when undeploying hanging items.
- Fixed engine error when goblins try to pick up items higher than foot level.
- Fixed assertion error when rotating items.
- Fixed hearthling activity descriptions missing on citizens window.
- Allow free-standing walls to be built on top of other structures.
- Added more items for purchase with the trader.
- Goblins no longer have backpacks.
- Goblins go away if you appease them multiple times.
- Goblins leave after raiding you enough times that they become bored.
- If goblins leave before they are defeated, they will eventually return.
- Bleating sheep.
- Added more logging to detect corrupt installations.
- You can now insta-mine from the console via the “im” command