This new build should fix some of the A12 crashing bugs. We also pushed a new build last Friday (that’s Develop-2598) so notes for both updates are included here:
- Fixed crash on start when Stonehearth is installed in a virtual hard drive / virtual folder.
- Fixed bug causing crash on load when a ladder has already been destroyed.
- Fixed engine error when cancelling and removing a structure.
- Fixed effects on the Blacksmith Forge.
- Fixed bug dropping items on top of new crafter workbenches.
- Fixed bug casing hearthlings to dance randomly when trying to eat.
- Fixed food and food container categories for a bunch of items.
- Fixed biome selection UI accidentally showing up.
- Shift clicking an entity now brings up a context menu of actions (when debugtools is installed).
- Fixed crash on start due to missing localization file.
- Fixed crash loading game due to a race condition with ladders.
- Fixed issue that prevented placement and crafting tasks from interrupting hearthlings that were busy building a structure. Also fixes workbenches getting stuck in crafter backpacks.
- Fixed bug where workers continue their task after it has been cancelled (e.g. party attack orders).
- Fixed bug that caused hearthlings to be stuck in beds and chairs on load.
- Fixed collision regions for pine trees.
- Fixed idle poses for the Loom, Spinning Wheel, and Forge.
- Fixed bug that prevented job titles from being displayed.
- The cook now has a Stone Mill Grinder needed by some recipes.
- Added animations and effects to the Stone Oven and Forge.
- The number of wood logs harvested from trees has been reduced.