Here are the patch notes for this release. Kudos to Albert and Chris who investigated really weird behavior until the wee hours of the morning to get this to you.
- Fixed issues with timers and alarms that were potentially causing hearthlings to get stuck in the ground.
- Fixed disappearing hearthling when the chair or bed she’s using is restocked/destroyed.
- Fixed error on load trying to restore tasks on destroyed items
- Fixed bug trying to raise walls around overly complex floor regions.
- Fixed some ai behaviors with picking up and restocking items.
- Fixed location of windows, doors, and mounted items that could be off by one when a template was rotated.
- Fixed bug when trying to extinguish the firepit. This was causing your games to load frozen with no UI.
- Fixed issues placing ladders in complex regions.
- Fixed error when removing ladder that had not finished building.
- The place item window now scrolls properly.
- Objects that have been destroyed are now deselected.
- The fine wooden wall lantern is now sellable.
- Added option to return to the main menu / title screen.
- Ladders can now be removed from the top.
- When placing items/templates, default the orientation to face the camera if no other orientation is set.
- Added recipes for making flour and peasant bread.