We unearthed (heh) some issues which could interfere with mining and contribute to the idle hearthling problem.
Those have been addressed in this update to Alpha 13, now on Steam.
The release will be available on Humble by tomorrow.
- Fixed another idle hearthling bug.
- CPP AI and the Subspace Pathfinder are now always on and cannot be disabled. This should fix some games that were crashing when they were turned off.
- Fixed bug that was causing hearthlings to run in place or attempt to walk through the air.
- Removed optimization that was causing some mining faces to be hard to mine.
- Fixed Citizens window not properly selecting a citizen.