Happy Friday! For your playing pleasure, we have updated Alpha 13 to address issues reported by you (most notably building bugs related to L-shaped structures).
Here’s what you’ll find in this latest release:
- Fixed adding roofs to L-shaped buildings.
- Fixed one bug that caused hearthlings not to mine. There is still another idle mining bug though.
- Fixed engine error when trying to attack with an invalid weapon.
- Fixed bug where Potter Kiln smokes forever when the potter goes off to eat; thanks for debugging that, Jomaxro!
- Fixed collision height on Potter Kiln.
- Cluster trees around lakes in desert biome. Improve placement of boulders and flora.
- Added Buy All/Sell All buttons in trading window.
- Rayya’s Children pays less than Ascendancy at some common stores.
- Rayya’s Children worker outfit 2 is now properly colored.
- Rayya’s Children weaver no longer makes winter outifts.
- Rayya’s Children hearthings now call on Rayya, not Cid, in moments of stress.