We’ve just updated yesterday’s release with a couple of needed fixes. This version (release 463) is now live on Steam and will update there automatically. It is also being pushed to Humble Bundle tomorrow morning (we didn’t put yesterday’s release on HB yet, so this will be the “official” release there).
- Fixed shepherds not shearing sheep.
- Fixed shepherds gliding when collecting animals.
- Fixed bug that prevented harvesting tasks from being cancelled.
- Correctly show the required resources when designing custom buildings. Previously, it would routinely ignore added windows, doors, and fixtures.
- Fixed engine error in ‘set_contributes_to_score’.
- Fixed disappearing rows when trying to close the party windows with the ‘ESC’ key.